- Virtual Urchin from Stanford University is an online, interactive set of lessons that teach about the process of science and, in one part, about ocean acdificiation. It was a clear favorite of teachers and workshop organizers.
- NOAA Data in the Classroom scaffolded, online unit about Ocean Acidification: http://dataintheclassroom.org/
- Demonstrations and hands-on labs that illustrate ocean acidification concepts from OCB: http://www.us-ocb.org/publications/OCB-OA_labkit102609.pdf
- The Dangers of Ocean Acidification, Scientific American, March 2006 (pdf 1.9mb)
- NRDC’s Acid Test: The Global Challenge of Ocean Acidification Video: http://www.nrdc.org/oceans/acidification/aboutthefilm.asp