Teacher Workshop on Rocky Shores
Thursday, June 24
Event Time 09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUDIENCE: Upper Elementary and Middle School Science Teachers
- Webinars (attend all four): 9 AM - 12 PM on June 24 (virtual), July 15 (virtual), August 5 (virtual), September 18 (in-person/TBA)
- Summer Field Research (choose ONE): 6/26, 6/27, 6/28, 6/29, 7/11, 7/12, OR 7/13 (in-person)
- LOCATION: Bay Beach Habitats, Remote, SF State Estuary and Ocean Science Center in Tiburon CA
- STIPEND: $600 stipend provided for attending all 4 workshops plus one in-person field day
- WORKSHOP LEADERS: Scientists and Educators from SF State University’s Estuary & Ocean Science Center and Graduate College of Education, the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, and the San Francisco Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- APPLY: Fill out a quick, easy online application form by clicking here.